We all know there is plenty of reasons why you should attend Autodesk University 2010, but there is also plenty of reasons why you shouldn’t attend. Here are the top 10.
- You already know it all anyway.
- You already have a closet full of suitcases, roll around bags, and laptop carry bags from previous AU conferences. Your spouse told you to get rid of them soon or they were going to make you pack your things in them and move out.
- You still can’t be seen in a Las Vegas casino after trying to illegally count cards last year.
- You are still mad at Autodesk for not implementing your wish list item (Control-Alt keyboard shortcut to quickly to switch from YouTube to AutoCAD and back again).
- Your name is Jon Hirschtick.
- You suffer from Photophobia, Phonophobia and Technophobia.
- You could never figure out how to add the AU Twibbon to your Twitter profile picture and are afraid people will look down on you.
- Your IT department finally got around to upgrading your system with all the 2011 Autodesk products and you are too excited to leave your desk.
- You don’t want to leave the house so soon after Thanksgiving, unsure if all the leftovers will be gone before AU starts.
- You still aren’t allowed to fly after being ejected from the flight to AU last year for discussing with your colleagues the difference between parts lists and BOMS.
If I missed any good one’s, please post a comment.
a WordPress rating system