For the last few years I’ve been shying away from writing about “what’s new” with the latest software releases from Autodesk due to the exceptional coverage by so many other blogs. This year is no different. Jamie Ditsworth is what I call the “King of What’s New in Inventor” and as usual he has an excellent blog post covering the new features. Design & Motion is also stepped it up a notch with some excellent coverage this year.
If you’re on Twitter, you can follow my “bloggin-bot” @cadblogwatch to get all the latest blog posts wrapped up in a nice neat Twitter profile.
- What’s New in Inventor 2015 by Jamie Ditsworth (Inventor Topix)
- What’s New in AutoCAD 2015 by Jamie Ditsworth (Inventor Topix)
- Product Design Suite 2015 by Jamie Ditsworth (Inventor Topix)
- Inventor 2015 Released – What’s New? by Design & Motion
- What’s New in Simulation Products for 2015? by Design & Motion
- Autodesk Product & Factory Design Suite 2015 Released by Design & Motion