Are you on Twitter? Do you like reading up on everything CAD related? If your answers were hashtag yes. Follow @CADBlogWatch where 38 different CAD blogs from all over the globe are curated into a …
My 11 year AU hiatus is finally coming to the end with my appearance at AU 2018 this year and I can’t be more excited.
If you’re currently using Swift Prints for Inventor an update is coming soon for improved compatibility with Inventor 2019 as well as for non-English users. Look for the update soon on the Autodesk App Store. …
AutoCAD 2019 has me actually excited about AutoCAD again.
Going fully green this year for AU 2009. Just confirmed my AU virtual pass. Anyone else attending but not attending this year? More information regarding the AU virtual pass can be found here: http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=virtual_home&pre=1.
The Premier AU Virtual Pass is free for Autodesk Subscription customers. Also, everyone who registers for AU gets four free Premier Virtual Passes to share with coworkers. This is from the AU website:
- Free Pass – Available to anyone. This pass offers access to all product clinics and up to two virtual classes with live interactive Q&A. And you get a wealth of content including real-time viewing of keynotes, industry news, interviews, a technology showcase, and more, plus access to the AU Online community.
- Premier Pass – Full access for only US$99. Get everything included in the Free Pass plus 50+ select classes with Q&A streamed live from Las Vegas. And, after the event, learn at your own pace with 350+ on-demand classes from AU 2009. That’s more than 400 hours of professional training at your fingertips.
Hope to not see you there!
Permanent link to this article: http://cadtoolbox.com/2009/11/17/autodesk-university-2009/
Version 1.1 of Swift Prints for Inventor is now available in English, French and Spanish languages. All for the still low price of $1.83 USD/license. I’ll be adding more languages in the future as requested, just add a comment to this post for consideration.
Version 1.1 of Prints Swift pour Inventor est maintenant disponible en anglais, en français et en espagnol.
Imprime la versión 1.1 de Swift para Inventor ya está disponible en Inglés, francés y español.
Permanent link to this article: http://cadtoolbox.com/2009/11/07/swift-prints-now-in-french-and-spanish/
You can now get the “Swift Prints” add-in for the new low price of $1.83/license.
This is a remarkably low price for a huge gain in productivity. For the price of a Dunkin Donuts cup of coffee you can be saving hour(s) of time per month clicking your mouse to print from Inventor. Download from the Cad Tools menu above. Enjoy, and thanks for the coffee!
Permanent link to this article: http://cadtoolbox.com/2009/11/02/buy-me-a-cup-of-coffee/
- By Inventor
October 27, 2009
October 27, 2009
This may be of interest. Linked-in is hosting a web based Inventor user group meeting on Nov. 11. Below is the announcement and link for registration.
Announcement from Autodesk Inventor Users – Next web based Inventor user group meeting. Our next web based user group meeting is 11/11 @ 11:30 am.
- Using construction geometry
- Customize your Content Center
- Subscription Advantage Pack Overview
Sign up here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/769058643
Posted By Kevin Robinson
Permanent link to this article: http://cadtoolbox.com/2009/10/27/linked-in-web-based-inventor-user-group-meeting/