This section provides an overview of Batch Logic, the application system requirements and how to purchase.
This section provides guidance on how to install Batch Logic.
Using Batch Logic
How to configure and use Batch Logic
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Update v2020.0.0.3 (BETA): DEC 19 2019
- Updated: Batch Logic will detect uncommented out messagebox commands and pop a warning not to use it.
- Improved the Batch Logic (Desktop) folder selection functionality.
- Added a splash screen on application loading.
Update v2020.0.0.2 (BETA): DEC 13 2019
- Updated failure error messages for Job Processor.
- The button adjacent to the iLogic rule selection dropdown can now pick an existing rule file. If the rule file exists outside of Batch Logics rules folder, it will be copied in.
- You can now use .txt, .vb, or .iLogicVb rule files.
- Batch Logic will detect uncommented out messagebox commands and pop a warning not to use it.
Initial Release v2020.0.0.1 (BETA): NOV 12 2019
This version is the initial beta of Batch Logic. Please use the support and assistance contact form for any questions or to provide feedback with using the application.
- An internet connection is required for Batch License to function correctly.