This section provides an overview of Batch Logic, the application system requirements and how to purchase.
This section provides guidance on how to install Batch Logic.
Using Batch Logic
How to configure and use Batch Logic
Batch Logic+ Configuration Checklist
In order for Batch Logic+ to work properly with the Vault Job Processor, you must configure your environment to the following checklist.
- Batch Logic+ is installed on a dedicated Job Processor computer. You should not install or use Batch Logic+ on a computer also used for normal work within Inventor.
- Autodesk Inventor is installed and authorized on the Job Processor computer.
- You have added the iLogic rule you want to run to the Job Processor from the Batch Logic desktop app.
- Vault must have the consistent Working Folder and a consistent Project File set for all clients.
- The Batch Logic rule must be added as a Custom Job Type to the desired lifecycle state transition
- The account used to login to the Job Processor, must be able to modify the files after the lifecycle transition has completed. For example, if a Batch logic rule is added to the ‘Work In Progress’ to ‘Released’ transition, the Job Processor account must be able to modify the released file. Adjust the security settings accordingly.