Current Version: 3.1
Swift Prints allows you to create templates for common printer configurations that you can quickly access later for one click printing of Inventor drawings.
General Usage Instructions:
1. Launch Autodesk® Inventor®.
2. Click the “Swift Prints” button from the drawing quick access toolbar.
3. Use the expand button to create a new printer configuration.
4. Enter a printer configuration name, select the printer you want to use and select a paper size.
5. Select any additional requirements such as color (black and white is default), Portrait or Landscape, Plot stamp options and if you want to save and close the drawing after the print completes.
6. The plot stamp option allows you to select any custom iProperty within the drawing file to populate with the current date before the plot is sent. After the plot is sent, the property value will be cleared. *Note: You can only use this option on read/write files that have not been checked into the Vault.
7. Save your configuration.
8. Simply click ‘Print’ to send your print.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the “Loaded/Unloaded” check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Autodesk App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the “Uninstall” button.
OR, you can uninstall it from ‘Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features’ (Windows) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
You must be logged into Autodesk A360 to validate your Swift Prints license.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated quick access button for 1-click. Changed license entitlement to occur at first print.|
|Swift Prints supports Inventor 2015, 2016 and 2017. Now with 1-click.|
|Swift Prints supports Inventor 2015, 2016 and 2017.|
|Supports Autodesk Inventor 2017. Supports Inventor 2016. Updated for Inventor 2015 compatibility.|
|Fixed bug with Swift Prints undoing a dirty file and preventing save.|
|A few bugs squashed and code optimized.
Ability to print full size (1:1).
New watermark capability beyond adding the date printed. This works by adding text to a custom iProperty field called “watermark”. You can customize the location and appearance as you wish in your drawing, Swift Prints will enter the text on your print.
Added Swift Prints to the drawing quick access toolbar by default… and it stays there unless you remove it.
Added Swift Prints to the drawing ribbon. All other cadtoolbox.com add-ins will be utilizing this ribbon tab.
|Fixed an issue with importing printer configurations into Swift Prints with no previous printer configurations.|