Welcome to CADToolbox.com
CADToolbox.com is an Autodesk Inventor blog featuring helpful information for Autodesk Inventor and Vault users. (with an occasional bit about an Apple product).
About the Author
Thomas Rambach (Wilmington, NC)
As a former Mechanical Desktop user, I’ve been using Inventor since the days it was code named Mustang and have been hooked ever since.
- AUGI member since 1997.
- President – AUGI – Cape Fear Manufacturing Chapter (2006-2008).
- Featured in Desktop Engineering Magazine article “Does One Size Fit All?” (May 2006).
- Featured in AUGI Hot News (Sept 2007).
- Application development and website design are hobbies of mine.
- I write my blog on my HP 8710w mobile workstation that I won at AU 2007.
(the HP is getting a little long in the tooth, need to start thinking of something new.)