I’ve been working feverishly at getting the latest update to “Swift Prints” ready. If you aren’t familiar with Swift Prints, it allows you to create templates for common printer configurations that you can quickly access later for one click printing of Inventor drawings.
Here’s a few features new in the latest update:
- A few bugs squashed and code optimized.
- Ability to print full size (1:1).
- New watermark capability beyond adding the date printed. This works by adding text to a custom iProperty field called “watermark”. You can customize the location and appearance as you wish in your drawing, Swift Prints will enter the text on your print.
- Added Swift Prints to the drawing quick access toolbar by default… and it stays there unless you remove it.
- Added Swift Prints to the drawing ribbon. All other cadtoolbox.com add-ins will be utilizing this ribbon tab.
- Lastly, a demo version will be available for free to everyone to try out Swift Prints before you purchase.