I just had to share the analytics data for this week so far (1 day) and the top keyword searches for CADToolbox.com:
- “When does Inventor 2012 ship” – 22 visits
- “Inventor 2012 What’s New” – 16 visits
- “how to annoy coworker” – 15 visits
- “inventor 2012” – 9 visits
- “autocad macros” – 7 visits
I’m not sure what’s going on in the office lately and why there is such a need to research methods to annoy your coworkers. More importantly, does this really need to be researched? Does this not just come naturally? Seriously, I can think of at least a dozen ways just off the top of my head.
- Clip your fingernails in the break room.
- Explode your lunch in the microwave and don’t clean it up.
- Never make more coffee after you take the last cup, but leave the burner on.
- Stop in your coworkers office eating an apple. Speak briefly, and discard the apple core in their trashcan.
- Use your speakerphone, all the time. Speak loudly.
- Type really loud.
- Listen to your music at a loud volume. Make sure it’s something nobody will ever like.
- Leave your mobile phone ringtone at full volume. Leave it on your desk when your away.
- Send huge, double sided, stapled print jobs to the printer in the middle of the day.
- Click your pen constantly in meetings.
- Jingle the change in your pocket as you walk up and down the aisles. Make sure you have at least $6.00 in your pocket.
- Bring last nights fish dinner in for lunch. Reheat in the microwave for several minutes.
- Turn off your coworkers computer monitors anytime they leave their cube.
- Bring in plants that are infested with fruit fly’s. They will find the apple core next door very soon.
If you searched Google for “how to annoy coworker” and it brought you here to CADToolbox.com, please add your comment as to what’s causing so much hostility in the workplace. Also, let me know if you use any of my suggestions. By the way, all of these have been observed by me at least once in my career.